1. UploadFlix takes your privacy seriously. The European Union has recently introduced new standards for data privacy in the form of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You have undoubtedly been getting emails regarding this since the start of 2018.
2. UploadFlix is not in the business of tracking you; we are in the business of helping you store, share, and access your data. We work hard to collect the minimum information possible to facilitate a great user experience with the powerful features you use on our website, mobile apps, and other associated platforms. UploadFlix uses common web technology, such as cookies to enable this experience. Cookies are necessary to log you in, allow for resumable downloads, and to upload files. UploadFlix does not build profiles on our users or rent or sell user’s personal information. We collect some basic information for the specific purposes of processing subscription purchases and preventing fraud and abuse.
2. Updated Data Retention. We’ve updated our data retention page to make it more clear what we keep and why. Again, we keep the minimum information needed to enable a great experience for you, debug issues, secure our platform, prevent fraud and abuse, and comply with the law.
3. These updates will take effect on Jan 01, 2020. and by using UploadFlix on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to the above changes.
4. If you need any further assistance or have questions, please write to us Here